Krka National Park & Šibenik Tour
Krka National Park, famous for its breathtaking waterfalls and 17 natural barriers, represents exceptional value for Croatian nature.
This fantastic place lies within Šibenik-Knin County and covers a total area of 109 square kilometers. The Krka River is a natural karstic phenomenon with its length of 72,5 kilometers.
Walking on the wooden paths through enchanting moving water, hearing the rare birds singing, and visiting still active hundred years old mills will make your trip exciting.
You’ll have free time for relaxing close to the waterfalls, walking and exploring the area.
On your way back, you will stop in the city of Šibenik, where you will get a chance to visit St. Jacob’s Cathedral, constructed in the 15th century. It listed on UNESCO’s list of cultural heritage.
In front of the hotel
approx. 4:00 PM
- Pick-up & drop off
- Transport, entrance tickets to NP Krka
- Official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request),
- All taxes and VAT, road tolls and parking, insurance
- Single usage: 2.200 HRK (approx. 290 EUR)
- 2,3 persons: 1.200 HRK (approx. 155 EUR) per person
- In group: 650 HRK (approx. 80 EUR) per person
Departure/Return LocationIn front of the hotel
Departure Time8:00 AM
Return Timeapprox. 4:00 PM